The fruit diet refers to a diet entirely based on diet fruits, in the botanical sense of the term, that is to say, a plant organ containing one or more seeds.
Eventually, this rather special diet can be accompanied by seeds.
This one can be followed for ethical, religious, and health reasons. So, here in this article let’s know more about fruit cleansing detox diet. See this below…
What Is Fruit Cleansing Diet?
The Fruit cleansing diet is a fruit-based diet. The essence of the diet is to lose weight by cleansing the intestines and removing excess fluid.
This is achieved by enriching the diet with more fruits and vegetables fiber, which accumulates water and harmful and toxic decay products of fats and proteins dissolved in it.
Increasing in volume, fiber physically irritates the intestinal walls, stimulating the acceleration of its peristaltic movements. As a result, feces leave the body faster, taking with them toxins and waste products.
The removal of fluid from the body contributes to the absence of salt in the diet. Sodium, contained in salt, retains water in the tissues of the body, and when it is deficient, the liquid does not linger in the tissues and easily passes into the urine.
The benefits of limiting sodium intake with salt are obvious for those losing weight who suffer from arterial hypertension: sodium stimulates the hormone vasopressin, which spasms blood vessels and increases blood pressure.
In addition to dietary fiber, fruits contain many minerals (potassium, magnesium, iodine, phosphorus, calcium, sulfur, iron, cobalt, and molybdenum), which play an important role in metabolism, the formation of blood cells, enzymes, and hormones.
A fruit diet is rich in vitamins that are not formed in the human body or are synthesized in insufficient quantities: water-soluble (C, B, PP, biotin, carotenes) and fat-soluble (A, D, E, K).
Vitamins from citrus fruits are bioavailable and are almost completely absorbed in the digestive system.
How To Do Fruit Cleanse Diet?
You can lose weight on fresh fruits only by following the basic principles of this diet:
(1) The number of meals can be set independently (recommended – 5-6)
(2) Fruits should be consumed fresh or bake
(3) Foods and dishes should not be salted or sweetened
(4) It’s not recommended to add spicy seasonings to food
(5) You need to drink at least two liters of bottled or filtered water and detox green tea without additives and sugar
(6) Exclude drinking alcohol from your diet completely.
(7) To replenish the diet with useful polyunsaturated fatty acids, you can add a handful of nuts or seeds to the diet menu.
(8) Fruits must be fresh or freshly frozen: no canned fruits and berries should be consumed. Apples can be baked in the oven without sugar. As a dressing for fruit salads, you can use natural fruit or berry fresh juices.
(9) Salads cannot be seasoned with vegetable oils, but you can sprinkle them with soy sauce and lemon juice. It is necessary to ensure that soy sauce is natural. It should be a real fermentation product, not a mixture of chemical components.
Foods To Include In Fruit Flush Diet
The list of allowed fruits is quite extensive, it includes:
- Passion fruit
Fruits are allow to bake, you can also eat them fresh, it is not forbidden to prepare juices from the listed fruits.
Fruits, you need to reduce the consumption of their sweet types: bananas, mangoes, and grapes.
Foods To Avoid In Fruit Cleanse Diet
As for the prohibitions, they are imposed on all other food products, except for fruits. Moreover, not all fruits can be eaten without restriction. Grapes, melon, bananas, figs, cherries, and mangoes should be remove from the menu.
Prohibited foods for a fruit diet are:
- Store brought juices
- Carbonated drinks
- Black tea and coffee
- Alcoholic drinks
Fruit Cleansing Diet Plan
To properly plan your fresh fruit flush diet, you need to develop a menu. When developing it, you need to make sure that the daily calorie content of the menu. To determine the calorie content of foods, you can use any calorie tables.
To compile a weekly diet, you can use the approximate very low-calorie diet. The option for fruits might look like this:
Fruit Salad + A cup of green tea
Cucumber and tomato salad seasoned with lemon juice
Grapefruit salad with sunflower seed + A glass of any fruit juice
1 pear + 2-3 apricots + a glass of cucumber juice
Two baked apples, + a cup of mint tea
A handful of mixed nuts
Salad with strawberries, grapefruit, pumpkin seeds, and almonds + A glass of coconut water
1 guava + a handful of walnuts and pistachio
Watermelon salad with lemon and sunflower seeds + A glass of orange juice
6 Apricots + a handful of raspberries
Fresh raspberries and strawberries salad + Cucumber and lemon detox water
A handful of nuts
Fruit salad of apples and strawberries + a glass of fresh oranges
1 apple and 1 peach
A Melon + a cup of green tea
Half a grapefruit + A glass of apple juice
Half a pineapple + A cup of green tea
A cup of blueberries
Benefits Of Fruit Cleansing Diet
The benefits of the fruit flush diet are…
In general, cleansing diet can be a good impetus for weight loss, and preparation for the transition to proper nutrition.
It is perfect for those who cannot imagine life without sweets.
In addition, fruits go well with a healthy lifestyle.
A fruit salad can be an excellent dessert, providing the body with enough minerals and vitamins, and fiber will help keep you feeling full for a long time throughout the day.
Side Effects Of Fruit Cleansing Detox Diet
But doctors are sounding the alarm. No matter how tempting a fruit diet may seem, sitting on it for more than 3 days is simply dangerous. The side effects are…
(1) The abundance of carbohydrates makes the pancreas work in an emergency mode, and the absence of fats and proteins in the very near future will begin to affect the well-being of losing weight.
(2) Rapid weight loss in the early days is due to water loss, and when the body turns to fat reserves, weight loss will slow down greatly.
(3) At the same time, a person who is losing weight may experience symptoms such as weakness, dizziness, and bad breath.
(4) In addition, all fruit flush diets that promotes rapid weight loss lead to the so-called “yo-yo” effect, when the lost kilograms not only return at lightning speed but bring with them a couple of extra ones.
The fruit cleanse diet is like other diets, is contraindicated during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and under the age of 18 years.
These are those periods of life when the body requires a lot of energy and the presence in food of all the substances necessary for the body.
Their deficiency can lead to impaired development and growth of a young organism.